2020年10月30日 星期五

Hello girls, welcome to #NTUMatches !! This is a blog for you to have sex with strangers, or you can make adult friends here as well. However, if you want to have sex with a charming, friendly, and outgoing Taiwanese man, I will be your one.

About me: Male, 32 y/o. Graduated from National Taiwan University. Height: 5 feet and 7 inches Weight: 165 pound Sex experience: 4 girlfriends and 4 pillow friends. Sexed (ONS) with foreign girls before. What I actually want: I want to have sex with foreign girls, but I am not sure if there is any foreign girls know this blog or not, I just want to try this time. We can have some drink first and then we go for one night stand, enjoy our amazing night (I also can drive you to see Taiwanese special night scenes). And if we feel satisfied with each other after that, then we can be "friend with benefit." Who I want: A girl, no matter which country you are from. I don't care about your age, height, weight, and current location, either. If you are willing to make adult friend with me, please send me mail by this address: 3o007@boun.cr ,when I receive your mail, I will reply you soon, then we can discuss about this. Thank you for your notice.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。