2021年10月3日 星期日

 27 yr male from Taiwan currently in the U.S. looking for girls who are also in the U.S( We can be just friends, not necessary friends with benefits). I don’t mind which state of the U.S. you are in because I can simply fly to your place and meet if necessary.

175cm/71kg (5’10’’/156 lb), single now I only submitted this article to NTUMatches.tw I am a man who is working in Georgia right now. My job is medicine related. I come to the U.S. in 2020 after I finished my college in Taiwan. I don’t work out a lot so I don’t have a muscular body, but I am really easy to get along with. I was born and raised in Taiwan, so you should expect to see a typical Taiwanese looking guy when if we meet. Don't copy paste my article to your fucking bullshit website. I enjoy eating and watching all kinds of shows and sports including baseball, basketball and tennis. I can pick up basically any kinds of conversation. We don’t need to chat in English because I still feel more comfortable speaking Mandarin unless you prefer English. We can start from normal friends and see how things go. I think it’s always good to have a close female friend that I can share my daily life with in a foreign country, and I hope you think the same way. As for my sexual experience, I have had 5 sexual partners so far. Some are ONS, while some had been long term relationship. If anyone is interested in my post and would like to know more about me, please send me an email to the following link. Thank you! 6no97@boun.cr



沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。