2016年10月26日 星期三

Hello,

This is an alumnus of National Taiwan University. I got my bachelor and master degree long time ago since I am senior to many girls here. Heading for work or study abroad, so right now sharpening English ability is one of my priorities. Also, I am seeking for a girl to share our leisure time.

Honestly, strong interest and desire for sex bothers every day, so I spend my stamina on weight exercise, jogging and baseball sport quite often, instead of regarding masturbation as daily quest. But I feel it’s getting hard to suppress sexual appetite, hence I want to meet a girl who has same motivation, so that we can help each other with mutual masturbation and slow sex.

Speaking my external conditions, I'm probably 170/71 now. No matter what kind of pants I wear, DICK always catches girls’ eyes because of his long and thick. It is easy to win the all-time 1st rank in many girls’ minds.

Last but not least, I love western music, movies, and negative films and like to read books with cups of tea in café in spared time. Therefore, if you're searching for a regular bed partner who's enthusiatic about everything rather than sex only, please, feel free to contact me.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。